Did that pimple just pop up on your forehead? Or on the other hand, do you get bad dreams about having acne upon the arrival of an event or a special occasion, then, at that point, you are not alone.
Unexpected skin inflammation or acne breakouts can be a result of various reasons, including hormonal changes, an undesirable eating regimen including deep-fried and low-quality food, hormonal imbalance due to stress, overproduction of sebum, and significantly more. Here, we are to enlighten you on everything related to different types of acne and acne treatment.
What are the different types of acne?
- Blackheads: Small open bumps that appear black on the skin and are filled with dead skin and excess oil.
- Whiteheads: Small white bumps that remain closed by oil and are trapped in the skin.
- Papules: Small red or pink bumps on the skin that become inflamed.
- Pustules: Pimples containing pus. They look like whiteheads surrounded by red and yellow rings. They can cause scarring if scratched, or popped
- Fungal acne: This type occurs when an excess of yeast develops in the hair follicles. They can become itchy and inflamed.
- Nodules: Solid pimples that are deep in your skin. They are large and painful.
- Cysts: Deep pus-filled painful lumps under the skin.
What is the treatment for acne?
The dermatologists always highlight these three key ingredients to help fight acne:
- Salicylic acid (BHA),
- Benzoyl peroxide,
- Retinol and
Salicylic acid is a BHA, and that implies it's a chemical exfoliator. The compound shed the top, dead layers of our skin and can assist with irritation and unclog pores that are the reason for skin break-out and help to eliminate excess sebum and oils. It is suggested to use salicylic acid each and every other day or two or three times each week in your skincare routine.
Benzoyl peroxide restrains the development of the microorganisms on the skin, which commonly causes the aggravation and sores found in skin inflammation. This ingredient can be particularly helpful to treat skin inflammation and itchy acne.
You can try out your hands on the Salyzap Acne kit for the face by Fixderma. Starting from the salicylic acid cleanser to the salicylic acid night-time lotion, this whole-day acne treatment is the perfect option.
If you are someone facing body acne, we have Salyzap Body Wash and Body Spray for back and body acne with an uplifting blast of Salicylic and Azelaic Acid.
Whether you’re dealing with acne or are looking to prevent wrinkles and visible signs of aging, you may want to give retinol some serious consideration. It is the topical acne-fighting topical as it removes the top layer of skin that clogs the pores, prevents acne-causing bacteria, and controls the oil production of the skin. Also, promotes collagen and increases skin cell turnover.
To include retinol-based skin care products in your routine, Reticuram serum is a great option to reduce acne scars and is anti-aging.
The following are a couple of significant important point tips to control acne
- Distinguish the underlying cause, whether you are a high schooler or grown-up. If you are able to find the beginning, you are half-finished.
- Analyse your skincare routine. Make changes where you think your skin needs attention. For example, if your facewash is making your skin dry, switch to a gentle one.
- Keeping your eating routine healthy is very fundamental to keeping up with command over acne breakouts. Avoid food which can trigger your acne or can cause inflammation.
- Furthermore, ultimately, keep calm and don't panic. There is a serious connection between stress and skin break-out. Stress can once more lift the breakouts and postpone the healing.
Keep in mind! Assuming that you have breakouts, you are not alone, just 1 out of 100 individuals carry on with an entire acne-free life. You ought not to be embarrassed about managing the most widely recognized skin condition around the world.
Read more - Chemical Exfoliation 101